Is your district wasting time and money printing, folding, stuffing and mailing paper student-specific documents, like report cards, progress reports and schedules? Thanks to SRC Solutions, there’s a better way: ParentShare Gateway.
What can ParentShare Gateway store and deliver?
- Report cards
- Progress reports
- Test results
- Behavioral evaluations
- Permission slips
- Any documentation that school districts typically mail to parents
ParentShare Gateway is a paperless solution designed to streamline the storage and delivery of student-specific documents. The system can both integrate directly with SRC content repositories to create an encrypted, password-protected repository of student records, and instantly alert parents to new documents via email.
With ParentShare Gateway, districts can reduce budget expenditures almost overnight, and allow staff to focus on serving students, rather than pushing paper. Best of all, the ParentShare Gateway document delivery and accessibility system encourages increased communication between school districts and parents – a core factor of an effective education.
ParentShare Gateway lets districts:
- Securely store and email student-specific documents to parents
- Pre-schedule delivery times
- Set granular security permissions
- Choose between delivery-only and storage-and-delivery service tiers
- Add reports to student-specific electronic folders
- Save thousands in printing costs, and free up hundreds of staff hours each year
- Automate a process that typically takes days or weeks to complete
Affordable enough for any district
SRC Solutions ParentShare Gateway provides an electronic document delivery process that reduces you district budget expenditures. It can be funded through existing budget items, including areas such as postage and supplies. Most importantly, SRC Solutions continues to enable increased reliable communications throughout the district and parent community.